Acewell Digital Dashboard
All the data you need to see in one compact unit
- Simultaneously displays tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge and bar-graph temperature meter, gear indicator, 4x4 symbol as well as one other digital readout. The extra sensor input can be used to add a sender to show oil temperature if required.
- Backlight can be switched with sidelights as per IVA / MSVA / MOT requirements
- Warning lamps meet requirements of IVA / MSVA / MOT test
- Bar-graph tachometer can be set to show 0-10,000 or 0-20,000 RPM
- 4x4 symbol can be switched on when 4 wheel or diff-lock drive selected, switched off by default and not visible
- Compatible with both car and motorcycle engined vehicles
- Speed input can connect to included magnet/reed switch sensor or optional cable drive adaptor or directly to many speed sensors fitted to automotive gearboxes
- Gear indicator calculates gear by comparing speed and RPM on manual gearbox cars, so no additional sensors are required
- 100% water resistant so can be fitted in beach buggies without worrying about rain damage
- Includes RPM sensing wire, speed sensor, temperature sensor, and generic wiring harness
- Voltage warning lamp can be configured for the voltages to come on and off to suit any vehicle
- Programmable Fuel Gauge which can be set for 10-990 ohms resistance for both full and empty so that it can connect to almost any sender.
- E-Marked for road vehicle use within Europe
- 170mm x 100.5mm x 30mm
What You Get
- 1 x Computer
- 1 x Reedswitch Speed sensor and magnet (ACE-G or ACE-S)
- 1 x ACE-PT1/8 Temperature sensor 1/8 NPT which can be used for water or oil temp.
- 1 x socket for additional temperature sensor (JST connector)
- 1 x Set of cables & fitting instructions.
- 1 x Computer